Selling Your Home
Texas Coastal Properties since 1991, expert Matagorda County Realtors Dan Tucker, Ron Laws, Tammy Hill and Susan Cain average 30-years local real estate experience in Palacios, Matagorda Bay, Matagorda County, Bay City, Blessing, Markham and Van Vleck on the Texas Gulf Coast.
If you are selling your home, complete the Market Analysis and we’ll review the most recent comparable home sales, current home listings, and compare all amenities to determine the most accurate value of your home.
Texas Coastal Properties Home Sellers
- Guide the marketing and sales process.
- Complete the Market Analysis and set price.
- List property on the MLS and Feature on this website.
- List on Zillow, Trulia, Realtor and Homes.com.
- Pinpoint issues or red flags in advance.
- Provide regular status updates.
- Negotiate the best price for your home.
- Stay with you all the way through closing & funding.
When choosing a Realtor®, our advice is interview! Selling a home is one the most important decisions you can make, it is worth your time and money to interview several realtors, ask for references, then verify the information!
Texas Coastal Properties is a full service real estate brokerage with local Realtor experts for residential, land and commercial property sales, financing, corporate lodging and property management in Bay City, Blessing, Markham, Palacios, Van Vleck, Matagorda Bay, Matagorda County and Texas Coast.