Selling Your Home
Texas Coastal Properties since 1991, realtors Charlotte, Dan, Ron and Tammy average 25-years in local real estate experience.
If you are selling your home, complete our Market Analysis and we will research the most recent comparable home sales, new home listing prices, and compare all amenities to determine the most accurate value of your home.
Texas Coastal Properties Seller’s Commitment.
- Guide the marketing process.
- Complete the Market Analysis and set price.
- List property on the MLS and Featured on this website.
- List on Zillow, Trulia, Realtor and Homes.com.
- Pinpoint issues or red flags in advance.
- Provide regular status updates.
- Negotiate the best price for your home.
- Take you all the way through closing & funding.
When choosing a Realtor®, our advice is interview! Selling a home is one the biggest decisions you’ll make, and one of the most expensive too. It is worth your time and money to interview several realtors, ask about references and business practices, THEN, verify the information!
Texas Coastal Properties is a full service real estate brokerage providing local residential, land and commercial property expertise, financing and property management services in Bay City, Blessing, Markham, Palacios, Port Lavaca, Van Vleck, Matagorda Bay and Texas Coast.